For more than 40 years, children have been coming to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade. It is truly a positive place for kids; a place they can go to have fun, learn something new and meet positive role models. By donating through this secure on-line form, your support enables us to ensure that this positive place reaches more of our community’s youth.
There are many ways to donate to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade.
- If you prefer to donate through the mail, please send your donations to the following address: Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade, P.O. Box 330219, 2805 S.W. 32nd Avenue, Miami, Fl. 33233
- If you prefer to make a gift with a form of payment other than credit card, please contact Arthur Hernandez, VP Development at 305-446-9910 ext 13 for instructions. Options include: Stock- Appreciated Securities, Annuity- Planned Gifts, Wire Transfer.
- Credit Card payments accepted below. Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell or share your personal information.
Suggested Giving Levels
- Chairman’s Club: $10,000
- Can provide educational after-school programming to 50 children for 6 months
- Executive’s Club: $5,000
- Can provide computer training to 30 children for 6 months
- Director’s Club: $2,500
- Can equip 10 children on a football team
- Partner’s Club: $1,000
- Can provide art classes to 90 children during summer camp
- Friend’s Club: $500
- Can send 1 child to summer camp
- Sustaining Members: $250
- Can provide 10 children with an educational field trip
- Members: $100
- Can provide 6 children with an educational field trip